How to use Pumping Secrets
TRACK 1: BREASTFEEDING PROGRAM - (50 minutes)
Soothing music and subliminal sounds of breastfeeding.
PUMPING SECRETS actually empowers you! While breastfeeding your baby and listening to the Breastfeeding Program, YOU are creating the associations you will recall with your baby when it’s time for you to transition to part-time pumping.
1. Take full advantage of your entire early motherhood and maternity leave. Use PUMPING SECRETS during your earliest nursing sessions at home.
2. Nurse each time in the same quiet, intimate environment. Clear your mind and relax your body.
3. Listen to the Breastfeeding Program as you nurse your baby. As you listen to the music, stay mindful of your senses. Enjoy your baby’s soft skin, wonderful smell, and satisfied rhythmic sucking noises. (You will hear the same peaceful tunes over and over again. Every 20 minutes, every 10 minutes, and so on for up to 50 minutes.) The Breastfeeding Program of PUMPING SECRETS is essential to your success. Each breastfeeding session creates sensory associations that help you connect the music with your baby. To achieve the highest levels of success with PUMPING SECRETS, listen to the Breastfeeding Program as often as possible. Just push “play” and “loop” or repeat the track if possible, before each nursing session and enjoy as much of the Soft-Piano music your time can allow with your baby. Baby will also enjoy this music when you are away. Just as you are creating sensory associations with the music while breastfeeding, baby is also hearing the peaceful tunes and will have the remembrance of you when the music is played! If possible, ask your caregiver to play this program to provide peace and relaxation for baby during nap times.
TRACK 2: PUMPING PROGRAM (10 minutes – Double-Pump) The same soothing music you’ve been listening to while breastfeeding with the addition of baby sounds from an actual breastfeeding session. Timed perfectly for a double pumping session.
TRACK 3: PUMPING PROGRAM (20 minutes – Single-Pump) The same soothing music you’ve been listening while breastfeeding with the addition of baby sounds from an actual breastfeeding session. Timed perfectly for a single pumping session.
PUMPING SECRETS instills confidence. How? You’re prepared because you listened to the Breastfeeding Program during each nursing session. You’ve relaxed and savored every nursing moment with your baby.
1. PUMPING SECRETS is about your senses. Use ALL of them. In your workplace, you’ll use the PUMPING SECRETS MP3/CD, pictures of your baby, an aromatherapy scent that smells like your baby, or even some of the lotion you rub on baby’s soft smooth skin. Recreate the warmth of your home environment and the baby in your arms by placing a warm compress on your breasts. If tension in the workplace is a problem, try placing the warm compress on your neck and shoulders.
2. Listen to the Pumping Program of your choice, depending on the length of your nursing session. Both programs have the same soothing piano music . . . but with added stimulation of baby sounds that guide you through each session’s phase sucking, coos and slight cries for let-down reflex, gulping, sounds then longer pulls and sighs of satisfaction.
3. Trust yourself. Allow the sense memories of your baby to flood your body and mind. Relax . . . your body will respond!
Why does it work? A breastfeeding mother is designed to respond to the sight, sounds and feel of an infant, and nature insured that a mother’s body responds to any infant, not just her own! The combination of music and baby sounds on the PUMPING SECRETS MP3/CD stimulates the memory of your baby, triggering your reflexes so your milk flow increases, effortlessly!